The Vancouver group is an extension of Langley Mennonite Fellowship that meets every other Sunday at 4pm in Vancouver for worship and a potluck meal.
The mission of the group is to be an active and engaging Christian community in Vancouver grounded in an Anabaptist/Mennonite understanding of following Jesus that:
- meets regularly for worship
- invites people to grapple with ‘big questions’ together
- encourages growth, change and risk taking
- practices intentional hospitality and seeks to provide a place of sanctuary for spiritual, emotional and physical needs
- strives to stay relevant to our social context and communities
- encourages the arts as a celebration of beauty and understanding
- actively engages our world in a spirit of reconciliation and non-violent peace-building, both in our local community as well as globally
The gathering serves as a wonderful space for community, spiritual growth and exploration, and profound worship. For more information on the Vancouver Group (only), please complete the form below.